The Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon presents an opportunity for co-workers to build camaraderie and network with one another and other companies during a fun afternoon at the bowling lanes. Each bowler secures pledges on a flat-rate basis for their participation.
What is JA Bowl?
• A fun fundraising event to raise pledges to financially support Junior Achievement
• A great company activity for team-building
• No cost to your company (unless the company covers the bowling fee)
• Each participant pays a small bowling fee
• Your company firm Coordinator recruits Team Captains and Bowlers to raise pledges and work as a team to support a great cause – Junior Achievement!
Build your Team
• Signup an enthusiastic coordinator to register your company teams.
• Call your JA representative for your own personal training.
• Your enthusiasm will help you recruit team captains and organize fun.
• Select locations and time for your Bowl-A-Thon team.
• Teams can be 3 bowlers or 33 bowlers, the more the merrier.
• Set a fundraising goal.
• Recruit 8-10 bowlers per team.
• Register Your Teams through your company coordinator and JA.
• Create your team web page at www.bowlja.org
How to Register?
Click the BOOK ONLINE button at the top of this page to be directed to our Bowling Registration site
Still Have Questions?
For more information, please contact Jon Epps at firstname.lastname@example.org