Last updated: 3-10-2020
Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay’s primary focus is keeping our students and volunteers safe, healthy and able to enjoy their visit to our campus. To do so, we are working closely with Hillsborough and Pinellas County Schools to prevent the spread of COVID-19. With both school districts consistently monitoring the situation, we are continually in communication with the necessary authorities to ensure our students, volunteers, and staff are safe and healthy.
Any students, staff, teachers or volunteers feeling sick or unwell, should not visit our campus and should remain at home. We have been in consistent communication with our volunteers and partners to assure them that our campus is following the strictest of health and safety guidelines.
Currently, the risk to the Tampa Bay area remains low for the general public, yet Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay are proactively maintaining our high standards of sanitation, disinfection and cleaning. We are currently employing the following best practices:
• Campus facilities, electronics and technology, chairs, door knobs/handles, and any touchable areas are being disinfected daily.
• We are ensuring soap, paper towels and hand sanitizers are available in all facilities, including hand sanitization stations at all major points of entry on campus.
• Staff have been instructed that if they feel unwell, they should remain at home.
• Staff, students and volunteers are all instructed to frequently wash hands to prevent the spread of germs.
• We continue to emphasize good hygiene practices with flyers posted on campus.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers, corporate partners, and friends of Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay for their continued faith in our mission of empowering students to achieve their dreams.
We ask parents, families, employees, volunteers and companies to stay up-to-date on information, employ disease-prevention strategies, and trust only reliable sources including those found below: